Annexure A: Terms and Conditions
- The Lehumo Traders Academy course enrolment form is a binding contract and an illustration of our intention to participate in our educational training course.
- There is a cooling off period of 7 working days. A 30% Handling Fee will be charged on goods delivered.
- Once the cooling off period has lapsed the customer accepts and contractually binds himself/herself to the agreed--upon terms and conditions, and payment structure.
- Any payment not met will resume in the customer being in default and entitles Lehumo Traders Academy to enforce legal action to collect any outstanding payments, as well as legal remedies applicable to breach of contract.
- The customer will be deemed responsible for any legal or collection fees incurred as a result of being in default.
- When in default the customer will receive a final notification from Lehumo Traders Academy, after which the outstanding balance is payable within 7 days from the date of notification.
- Lehumo Traders Academy will submit any defaults with to the applicable credit bureau.
- Lehumo Traders Academy course dates are fixed and an inability to attend sessions will not qualify the customer to any form of refund or compensation. The customer is welcome to schedule a support session with the Lehumo Traders Academy in respect of non-attendance; however the session will not be presented as a lecture, but interactive in nature and limited to one hour per session.
- Enrolment and registration in respect of educational courses is non- refundable, as Lehumo Traders Academy carries out considerable planning, coordination and scheduling of course dates, and cancellation could prevent other interested persons from enrolling. Only under exceptional circumstances, and provided that the customer informs Lehumo Traders Academy 10 days before the course date of such reasons, then the customer will be allowed to negotiate a mutual arrangement with Lehumo Traders Academy management staff.
Annexure B: Disclaimer
- Our Seminars are purely educational in nature. We do not advise upon or tip any trades shown in any seminar. All trades demonstrated whilst on Lehumo Traders Academy courses are for educational and illustration purposes only.
- Derivative investments carry a high level of risk to your capital as they are leveraged products. Only deal in derivatives with funds you can afford to lose as you may lose more than your original deposit. Derivatives can be very volatile and prices may move rapidly against you. Resulting losses may require further payments to be made. This notice does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of derivative products. Derivatives may not be suitable for all clients so you should ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary. Derivative instruments include, but are not limited to, Contacts for difference (CFD’s).
- The past performance of any investment or security is not necessarily a guide to future returns.
- Fluctuations in the value of any investment listed or not, security listed or not, derivative whether listed or not and any currency or foreign exchange instrument and the income derived there from as well as changes in the demand and supply, political environment, interest and exchange rates means that the value of an investment listed or not, security listed or not, derivative whether listed or not, may fall as well as rise and the value thereof is not guaranteed.
- The risks inherent in Investments with a high-risk profile are greater than the risks in Investments with a moderate to conservative risk profile. Such higher risk Investments may be subject to sudden and large fluctuations in value.
- No representation is being made that any account will, or likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading platform.